Piedmont, Oklahoma Homeowners Insurance
Your home is usually the biggest purchase you will make and is your most valuable asset. If you want to make sure that asset is protected, you need an Oklahoma insurance agent that will find the best company to fit your needs and settle your claims quickly. At Paragon Insurance, we will help you find the right fit for your needs by providing options, quality service, and affordable pricing.
Homeowner policies will differ depending on where you live, the contents of your home, and which coverages you choose. A comprehensive plan will cover you financially if you have a loss due to fire, theft, or any other destructive events, as well as provide liability coverage to you if someone is injured on your property.
At Paragon Insurance, we have the home insurance expertise that will allow us to tailor a specific package to your needs and risks. We have access to top rated carriers to find you the best fit at a fair price. We can quickly compare rates to ensure you don't have any gaps in your coverage down the road.
Homeowners policy coverages in Piedmont, Oklahoma
- Property Coverage - to pay for repairs to your home, garage, or other buildings that are damaged.
- Personal Property - coverage for the loss of valuables in your home like jewelry, electronics, or guns due to theft or damage.
- Liability - this will provide coverage for costs arising from someone being injured on your property, or their property being damaged while on your premises.
- Medical Expenses - this would be medical coverage for someone that is injured, other than a resident, on your property.
- Living Expenses - if you have a complete loss, you may need monies for temporary housing or food when you're forced from your home.
There may also be other coverages that you may want to consider in addition to your basic homeowners policy. These may include personal umbrella, automobile, flood, earthquake, or jewelry floaters. Our agents at Paragon Insurance can help you understand your other risks and help you evaluate whether you may need additional coverages in your home insurance plan.
So, contact us today at 405-283-9250 to find out more about home insurance in Piedmont, Oklahoma including the Edmond, El Reno, Mustang, Oklahoma City, and Yukon areas.